- First Angel: Tungsa Tevi. The Sunday Angel who comes riding a bird of fire, the Phoenix.
- Second Angel: Korike Tevi. The Monday Angel who comes riding a Tiger.
- Third Angel: Reakyasa Tevi. The Tuesday Angel who comes riding an Atsara.
- Fourth Angel: Mondea Tevi. The Wednesday Angel who comes riding a donkey.
- Fifth Angel: Kariney Tevi. The Thursday Angel who comes riding and elephant. This is the 2011 angel as the first day of Khmer New Year this year is Thursday.
- Sixth Angel: Kemerea Tevi. The Friday Angel who comes riding a buffalo.
- Seventh Angel: Mohouterea Tevi. The Saturday Angel who comes riding a peacock.
This 2016, the Khmer New Year Angel, the fourth daughter of Kabil Moha Prum, Mondeay Tevi. She is riding the donkey and will be arriving on the 13th of April at 8 p.m. at night. Her favourite food is fresh milk. Add this to your offering of food, fruits and flowers.
Each New Year Angel represents each day of the week. They are:
Khmer usually invite the monks to give their homes, families and businesses blessing for the New Year.
For more information on Khmer New Year, here's a very comprehensive post.