Founded on July 16, 1769 by the Franciscan fathers, Fr. Junipero Serra, Juan Viscaino and Fernando Parron, this mother of California missions was first located in the Presidio Hill but was moved here in 1774.
Facade of the Mission de San Diego de Alcala. Source: aesta1
The Museum in the Mission San Diego de Alacala. Source: aesta1
Entrance to the Mission San Diego de Alcala. Source: aesta1